Buy your yearbook.
NEVER STOP LOOKING
Yearbooks stand the test of time. In fact, the older you get, the more precious that book becomes. Check your parents' bookshelf. Chances are, there's a high school yearbook there.
Don't miss out: get your yearbook today!
Ten Reasons to Buy A Yearbook.
- 10. All the cool kids are buying them. You want to be cool, don't you? Don't you?!
- 9. Our goal is to get everyone a yearbook; that's why our book is more affordable than most other schools in town!
- 8. Free personalization on every book ordered before September 9th!
- 7. This year's book is going to be like nothing you have ever seen before! We are are doing things in this yearbook that have never been done at PHS! And we thing you're going to like it...
- 6. Online photo albums, like Facebook, can degrade picture quality by up to 75%! That's a bunch of lo-res, pixellated, blurry pictures! So when your friend says that your Facebook pictures look really good, crisp, and focused, she's lying!
- 5. The stories in the yearbook may not seem so important now, but 20 years from now, you will appreciate that we remembered all the names, faces, and events for you!
- 4. I don't care what your cousin says, having all your friends autograph your stapled stack of notebook paper is lame!
- 3. Full color, glossy pictures on every professionally printed, custom designed, hard bound book.
- 2. We capture the whole year! Whatever you did, whatever you were into, whoever you spent your time with, whatever made high school special for you: it's in the book!
- 1. Traditions are important! The Impala has been a part of Poudre for 50 years. Be a part of PHS history! Buy your now!