SENIOR INFORMATION & DEADLINES/CLASS OF 2023
MAKE SURE YOU PAY ATTENTION TO DEADLINES AND REQUIREMENTS.
Senior pictures are due by October 21, 2022. Pictures submitted after this deadline will not be printed in the yearbook. We will replace missing pictures with ID photos, if available.
The yearbook staff reserves the right to refuse your photograph if it is inappropriate, so please make good choices and use good judgment with your submissions.
Senior Pictures MUST fit the following guidelines:
* All clothing must be appropriate and fit the PHS dress code.
* No animals, vehicles, or hats in senior pictures.
* Pictures must have a vertical orientation. Horizontal photos will be cropped or rejected.
* Photos should be a focused headshot. Full body/distant photos will be zoomed in or rejected.
* Your vertical close-up must be in a 2.5x3.5 ratio with high resolution of at least 750x1050 pixels (300 DPI).
Upload your image HERE.
Make sure to label the picture “[First][Last]SeniorPicture”.
* Senior Photos must be uploaded. There is no other submission process. Do not bring us hard copies, disks, or flash drives.
* Note: Professional photographers may request a different due date. It is the student’s responsibility to check with the studio and confirm that the picture was received on time.
Please submit a 25 word quote with your picture by October 21st. If you don’t turn in a quote at this time, your spot will be left blank. No initials are allowed and your quote may be edited for length or content. ALL SENIOR QUOTES MUST INCLUDE AN AUTHOR! NO ANONYMOUS QUOTES!
SENIOR BABY ADS
Senior recognition/baby ads can be purchased at www.theyearbookcompany.com .
* Early-Bird Pricing Deadline: October 21
* Final Deadline: November 15
NOTE: Baby Ads are NOT processed through PHS. Do not send baby ad info/materials to the school: they will not be put in the yearbook.
BUY YOUR YEARBOOK
Don’t forget to purchase a 2022-2023 yearbook! Supplies are limited so buy now.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
The yearbook staff realizes that a lot of work goes into making this the best year possible for your senior. Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or special considerations. We are available throughout the year to assist you.